Skip to main content

Tom Cruise en route to Mission: Impossible 5


Tom Cruise en route to Mission: Impossible 5
Barely a year after the theatrical release of Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, Tom Cruise is already thinking about the future. And is currently working on the fifth installment of the saga.

Mission: Impossible is a little goose or Tom Cruise. And the American star is not about to let go! Instead, Tom Cruise has well grow much longer the famous franchise. As proof, he is already thinking fifth installment.

The actor has indeed recently told Total Film: "I started Mission: Impossible hoping that I could do a lot. Ethan Hunt, the hero is a character with whom I can grow old. At the time, it was the most expensive film in the history of Paramount Pictures, and my first production. it was really exciting (...) I will film this franchise as long as people want to see. "Fans can rest assured that, therefore, the saga Mission: Impossible still has a bright future!
Tom Cruise en route to Mission: Impossible 5
While it is still too early to talk about Mission: Impossible 5, we know all the same that Tom Cruise reprise his role as Ethan Hunt and will be also a producer. Regarding the script, the actor is currently studying different concepts. "I love to travel and promote movies because I watch the city, I walk the streets. I impregnates the architecture, I'm in the subway ... And it gives me ideas for scenes," at he said.

The film will follow in Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, released in 2011, and had convinced more than 2.415 million viewers in France alone. Waiting to learn more about Mission: Impossible 5, we find Tom Cruise in Jack Reacher film directed by Christopher McQuarrie, on December 26.
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar