Skip to main content

What Makes Selena Gomez Love Justin Bieber

What Makes Selena Gomez Love Justin Bieber
Selena Gomez going out with Justin since a year ago. There is one thing that makes the actress's 19-year-old feel at home dating Justin.

Apparently, Justin always makes Selena laughed. Justin humorous nature make Selena mesmerized.

"You know when you're in love when you love someone who is not perfect, perfect. Everybody is different. Everyone has their habits, but that's what makes them interesting. Feeling comfortable with someone is an amazing thing," said Selena.

Selena find comfort in yourself Baby's miners. "Convenience is everything. I'm one of those who seek comfort in sex. It's nice to have someone who is always there beside me and understand me. Justin has a lot of fun with lots of good things about him," said Selena.
justin and selena
As disitat Showbizspy, Sunday (28/08/2011), Selena promised not to change his personality for the sake of a man. Wizards of Waverly Place actress was once along with her boyfriend and her boyfriend for the sake of changing behavior.
"I was not myself for a year. That's really damaging. I feel like I'm always trying to be perfect for him," he said.

"Everyone around me hates him, but I did not listen. Now, I have to through it and become a stronger person. I defy anyone who dare to change me again," he concluded.
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar