Skip to main content

Justin Bieber: I do not need friends!

"I do not need friends!" - Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber says he will never have a lot of friends because he does not need to be happy. The young singer, aged 19, is hard to trust and claims to have four very good friends.

"I have good waves full of people all the time, he says at Teen Vogue, and I could probably get along with many people, and become their friend, but I do not trust anyone. In fact my phone never rings. I only have four people with whom I am in contact. I do not need lots of friends to be happy. I just need people around me that I love, that's all. "

Justin Bieber has his mother, father and rapper Lil Twist among his closest friends.
Justin Bieber: I do not need friends
"They do not see me like Justin Bieber, but just think of me as Justin," he adds.
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar