Skip to main content

Jackie Chan Submit His Fingerprints to Hollywood

Jackie Chan, the first Chinese player to submit his fingerprints to Hollywood - Jackie Chan, star acrobatics and kung-fu, a native of Hong Kong, Thursday became the first Chinese player to drop his footprints in the cement of the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, along with generations of cinema icons.

At a ceremony in front of the famous building on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles, Jackie Chan was joined by American actor Chris Tucker, who shared the stage with him in Rush Hour, in the cries of hundreds of fans.

Jackie Chan, who has appeared in almost one hundred films and achieved a score, becoming world famous for his acrobatic fighting style and innovative stunts, recalled that the first time he found himself in front of the Chinese Theatre, it was 20 years ago, at the invitation of Silvester Stallone.

"Then I was not only on the red carpet, I was on the side, and I saw all these stars are giving interviews. I had nothing to do. I just was standing there watching the footprints ", said the artist, who turns 60 next year.
Jackie Chan Submit His Fingerprints to Hollywood
"I thought to myself: when is what I could myself have my own footprints? All these years, my dream has continued to grow in me, "he said, before launching at the public:" Fans from all over the world, you have helped me realize my dream. "

Born in Hong Kong in 1954, the actor began his international career in the early 1970s, becoming famous with films like the Rush Hour series or Little big soldier.

Jackie Chan Submit His Fingerprints to Hollywood
The actor - who has not simply placed his handprints and feet in cement, but also that of his face - also worked as a stunt coordinator for the martial arts legend Bruce Lee.

Known for his sense of humor, Chan launched it was not only the first Chinese player to be so honored, he was also the first to see his fingerprints affixed twice in the famous cement: "There are 12 years, I filed the first time, but someone stole them. "

Jackie Chan was also received in 2002 the non star far away on Hollywood Boulevard.
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar