Skip to main content

Emma Watson: Queen of the pole dance?

In his next film, Emma Watson dance the pole dance. To achieve this feat, she had to take lessons kilometers ...

Soon we will have the opportunity to see Emma Watson wrap seductively around a pole dance bar. If this is not nice, that! In the next Sofia Coppola film, entitled The Bling Ring, the former Harry Potter actress plays Nicki, a little girl with a hectic life and especially ... dancer pole dancing in a club.

To make a believable character, Emma Watson has had to take lessons from this amazing discipline. The actress told GQ magazine that experience.

"I learned pole dancing because I had a pole dance scene in the movie. I took lessons. When I was preparing for the role, I was studying at Oxford. I was able to explore this surreal experience the modernist movement, writing about Virginia Woolf on Friday evening, and then go to London for a pole dance during the Saturday morning. "Is it fun before admitting being really uncomfortable in this discipline.
Emma Watson: Queen of the pole dance?
"I was incredibly zero out. The strength it takes for the movement to be beautiful is crazy. I take my hat off to women who know how to do. "Has she said.

Emma Watson has finally not too joined this facet of his character ... or the other, obviously. Nicki is actually an offender who, with a group of friends decides to rob the stars of Los Angeles (Nicki is inspired by a real person). "This character is everything I hate deeply. It is superficial, materialistic, vain, amoral. "Emma Watson has confessed.

To read these words, you end up wondering why Emma Watson has accepted the role. What is good is that it caters itself to the question: "I realized that the film was essentially a reflection of the celebrity and what it causes in our society, I had to do it! "Either. But is this the real reason?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar