Skip to main content

MLTR - Digging Your Love

Digging Your Love
Artist / Band : Michael Learn to Rock
(Music and words: Jascha Richter)


No more lonely talking
waiting for the phone
No more lonely walking
in the streets alone

Today the sun is shining
cos' since I meet you
the sky seems so blue

Chorus: And I'm digging your love
I'm digging your love
I am forever in your arms
can't get enough
And I go crazy
when you're not here
I wanna follow you my friend

to everywhere
I'm digging your love

Through a lot of dangers
looking for a life
Meet a lot of strangers
drifting in the night
But now the world is changing
because of that light
that shines in your eyes

I get lost
I get high
You are taking me to the skies
when you're looking at me
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar